BlessUP ‘PAIN ‘ Thursday, business soul friends!
The road to sustained happiness is through disciplining your behavior.
Average people resist pain. Ego is present when we fail to embrace the pain of discipline which is not who we are here at NaXum. When we fail, it is our accountability to go WITHIN ourselves and check what we have failed to do on our end rather than blaming our processes. Furthermore, our culture teaches us to be humble in accepting our mistakes and do massive action to KAIZEN.
You will either suffer the PAIN of self-discipline NOW, or the PAIN of regret LATER.
I guarantee you this, you will suffer PAIN. You cannot circumvent this truth philosophy. You WILL suffer the PAIN one way or the other.
Either NOW in the little things or later in the BIG things.
Choose your ACTions wisely…
- To invest the money (Richest Man in Babylon) or spend the money.
- To exercise or take a nap.
- To listen to your BlessUP Personal Kaizen Audiobook or watch television.
- To invest in your health or neglect it.
- To apologize or remain obstinate.
- To admit you made a mistake or try to hide.
- To prepare a healthy meal or eat junk food.
- To go the extra mile and finish your task by the due date or stop and give in to failure.
If you want to be happy, you have to love yourself which means you have to discipline your behavior.
Until I SEE YOU again,
Embrace the pain of discipline.
Go WITHIN to BATO.